Controller, BCES MR-1F CES
The Precision Controls MR1 offers continuous monitoring and control of chlorine/bromine (ORP) and pH. Suitable for gas chlorine, liquid chlorine, stick bromine and a variety of feed devices. MR1 is designed for use on recirculated applications such as pools, spas, and fountains.
- Suitable for pools, spas, water parks, fountains, zoos and aquariums
- Reduces chemical usage, improves water quality and assures compliance
- Standard safety features include flow switch, flow restored delay, feed limit timers and visual alarm indicator
- 2 year electronics / 2 year sensor warranty provides worry-free operation
- One-touch Set Point and Calibration access, and a simple menu system
- Factory trained service and support
- Every MR1 control system comes equipped with special hardware to allow it to communicate either wireless via Ethernet, or by phone modem. Wireless communications will require an inexpensive firmware upgrade, and the addition of a RCM (Remote Communications Module).
- Every MR1 control system is now equipped with special hardware that allows operators to add a digital temperature sensor and monitor / alarm on temperature. The BECSys5 and 7 models can control heaters, but the MR1 monitors and alerts with programmable alarm points.
Controller, Chemtrol 250
The CHEMTROL® 250 is a microprocessor-based digital controller designed to maintain both sanitizer ORP (oxidation-reduction potential or Redox) and water pH in high-end residential pools, small commercial pools and spas and light industrial applications. Designed for affordability, simplicity of installation, ease of use and long-term reliability, it includes features normally not found on this type of controller, such as: Adjustable setpoints,
Adjustable high and low alarms,
Adjustable overfeed safety timers and
Adjustable proportional feed control.
Easy to install
Simple to use
All Control Functions on Front Panel
Separate Adjustable Setpoints
Separate Adjustable Alarms
Proportional Feed with Adjustable Bandwidth
Separate Adjustable Overfeed Safety Timers
Waterproof Cabinet with Clear Window Cover
5-year Electronics Warranty
Toll-Free Technical Support
Controller, CAT 2000
The CAT 2000 automated controller is the water quality solution for pools, spas, waterparks and a multitude of other water treatment applications world-wide.
The powerful microprocessor-based design makes simple science of water chemistry maintenance under even the most challenging conditions. Constantly monitoring pH and sanitizer activity (chlorine, bromine, even salt systems) and implementing chemical dosing in proportion to demand. This proportional feed capability ensures precise water conditioning without overfeeding.
And for superior bacteriological water quality, CAT controllers operate utilizing the Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) method of water analysis. ORP is the only reliable method proven to ensure rapid deactivation of such waterborne pathogens as E. coli in swimming pool water.
The CAT 2000 is compatible with existing chemical feeding equipment, and is shipped complete with sensors, installation hardware, and a comprehensive installation and operation guide.
Digital, microprocessor-based design with flash technology
Advanced Control Features including proportional feed
Weatherproof membrane switch front panel interface
All factory settings are permanently stored in memory
Simple installation, setup and operation
Compatible with all types of chemical feed equipment
Dry-contact outputs provided for salt-chlorine systems
5-year limited warranty on controller; 2-year limited warranty on sensors
NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Certified